Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The art of juggling

At different times in my existence I've been mostly passive or mostly phrenetic (okay, ok, the speller is telling me that is archaic and that should be spelling it frenetic - geez, archaic!) but this site has been been mostly my sorta lay-back be-myself spot - no pretensions..... no looking over my shoulder. I like the site. Lonely as it may sometimes be. I'm not completely back yet, but I intend to be here a little more - looking over some of the earlier posts, it is in the direction that I tend to be. I mostly tend, not so much trend. I just enjoyed, softly and without commotion, turning 68 years old and have decided not attend the 50th reunion of my high school graduation. I think I'd rather spend the funds available to visit my mother's kid sister in Oregon again! See you soon and maybe often.

No comments:

Post a Comment